MatchPoint helps companies optimize their "Software as a Service" (SAAS) business applications. We augment your NetSuite enabled team and ensure that you accelerate your return on investment. MatchPoint possesses the experience and understanding of NetSuite's rich functionality and feature set. Our consultants will help you take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities whether in all "modules" from financials to order management and inventory controls; from CRM to sales force automation and marketing.
- Expanding your visibility
- Lowering your total cost of ownership
- Maximizing ROI on your NetSuite investment
- NetSuite OneWorld
- Business Intelligence
- NetSuite CRM+
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Customer support
- NetSuite BOS (Business Operating System)
- Project Management
- Matchpoint has on staff project managers with industry leading skills and experience in NetSuite. Our customers will receive the benefit of having a seasoned team which has successfully delivered some of the most complex NetSuite deployments. Our project managers will take you through a process of discovery and business requirements documentation that will make the task clear and measurable.
- Data Migration
- Data migration accuracy and speed often times determines the success of a project. The import of legacy data (including sales orders, inventory, customers, financials etc.) into your NetSuite deployment will allow a more seamless transition and less disruption. We are experienced in importing data from many applications including Quickbooks, Salesforce.com, Oracle applications, SAP, Great Plains and home grown solutions. Our data migration service includes the definition of elements, mapping, filtering, upload, and QA.
- Implementation Services
- Systems configuration, customization, scripting, website integration, application integration, testing and training are amongst the services delivered as part of our implementation process. While SaaS applications offer significantly reduced complexity they are still elaborate. Our services team has updated and relevant experience in making implementations a success for stakeholders.
- Once implemented NetSuite will become an important part of your business. Meeting the schedule and budget constraints of an implementation project requires tried and true methods as well as a team of experience professionals. Many member of our team have implemented NetSuite more than 100 times for various industries.
- We will create and deliver custom training to suit our customers’ needs. Our team of NetSuite experts will use examples that matter to your business and are tangible to the users of the application. We find the training we deliver is a key to increased adoption and long term success. We can focus on end user as well as administrator training depending on your needs.
- Post-Implementation Services
- Given the richness and depth of the NetSuite application. Multiple follow on deployments will likely be needed. Our team can assist clients in planning and deploying additional features, functions, and processes. Example of typical follow on services are analytics deployments, reporting, marketing enhancement or process improvements.
- Remote Administrator and On-Call service
- Realize the full benefit of NetSuite SaaS product offering by renting and not buying administrator support. Our staff can help you run your NetSuite application on a day to day basis. We will assist you to provision new roles and users, create complex custom searches, gain access to features and capabilities that require expert knowledge of NetSuite.
- This service is offered on a subscription basis and allows the customer On-Call access to our experts
Our Information Technology Services offer a wide range of solutions, please choose from the below options to get more information: